use code MAWA4903
baby itemsbuy baby items at diapers.combuy baby items at diapers.com
Not valid for existing Diapers.com, Soap.com or BeautyBar.com customers. Some restrictions apply.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

In a Daze...

So, I was in Michigan last weekend for Dexter Daze. Got a gorgeous olive wood rosary bracelet for only $4.00, saw a magic show, and drank way too much beer with some dear friends. Here are a couple pics from the infamous Dexter Daze "Social Tent". Yeah, some towns have ice cream socials, we have a beer social! Salute!

Top models in action!


All of the Buto sisters- Too bad Bridget and Crystal were caught up in their own picture! LOL Jenni and I are cute though.


Kelly and I with our cheesiest self-portrait grins


The crowd...


Me and the gorgeous Mrs Troczynski



I was a bit too inebriated to consider the camera anymore by the time we moved on to Katie's but had a great time
catching up with some more peeps there.
I would like to applaud my friend Jeff for driving me home
afterwards too. {{hugs}}

I can't wait for Dexter Daze 2013 when we come back to the states! Slainte!

No comments: